We are delighted to be a part of the winning team, lead by David Miller Architects, for this stylish development on a prominent location in Westminster.
The site is to the north of Parsons House, a 20 storey residential tower block on Edgware Road, in Maida Vale.
The brief for the project is to:
• Re-develop this vacant site for residential development.
• Retain the existing car parking within a new basement, and supplement this to provide parking for the new development.
• Provide 35% of the internal floor space of the building as affordable housing.
• Provide a sufficient proportion of family units to meet local housing needs.
• Create a private area to the rear of the development to provide residents with amenity space.